Growing up reese’s were one of my favorite candies. After becoming a nutrition coach and learning what the ingredients actually were, I knew there had to be a way to still enjoy the chocolate nut butter treat without sacrificing health!
These nut butter cups are an easy and healthier alternative to the popular candy and have no added sugar if you use the lilys chocolate chips! Enjoy friends!
Be sure to tag @beetsandbabes when you share your treats!
- one bag enjoy life brand mini chips (lily’s chocolate chips are great as well)
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 jar favorite nut butter (I use sunbutter)
- silicone muffin cup tray
1. In a saucepan on low-medium heat, melt the mini chips and coconut oil until smooth.
2. Scoop half of the melted chocolate using a small cookie scooper or tbsp. measure into bottom of each muffin cup
3. Drop 1/2 tbsp. of desired nut butter into the center of melted chocolate
4. Top each cup with remaining chocolate covering the nut butter. About 1/2 tbsp. per cup.
5. Place in fridge until hardened (about 1-2 hours).
*Store in fridge when not being served.