Quick nutrition options are a must have because let’s be real, as a Mommy we are usually in a rush. You don’t have to choose bad options – this is one of my favorite quick grabs, and bonus – the adaptogens support happy hormones!
- 1 handful organic spinach (or other dark greens)
- 1 cup frozen organic berries (I used blueberries)
- 1/2 tsp. Sunpotion Ashwagandha
- 1 tbsp. organic ground flaxseed
- 2 scoops Bulletproof vanilla collagen protein
- 1 tbsp. Sunbutter (any other organic nut butter is an option!)
- 1 cup unsweet vanilla non-dairy milk (I prefer Malk brand)
Place all ingredients into a blender, blend, and enjoy on the run!
- Spinach: Great source of Vitamins A, C, K1, Iron, Folic acid, and Calcium
- Berries (always go organic here): full of fiber and lower in sugar than most fruit options, 1 cup of raspberries contains about half of the carbs from fiber!
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogen to help the body manage stress, can help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. Sun Potion Ashwaganda
- Flaxseed: Great source of Omega 3 and fiber
- Collagen protein: Support for a healthy gut, hair, skin, and nails… (Woohoo ladies!)